FEES & POLICIES FOR AUGUST-MAY SESSION
We do not send out monthly invoices. 'Tuition Due' reminders will be posted in the studio. A $10 late fee will be automatically charged to accounts not paid by the 8th. There will be a $25 fee charged for checks returned due to insufficient funds.
Customers will be set up with automatic monthly draft upon enrollment, but you also have the option of making payment directly to the office by cash, check, or another credit/debit card.
2012/13 Music Lesson Rates
2012/13 Dance Tuition
For all year-long dance students there is a $25 registration fee per family. The registration fee will be waived for returning students that register by July 1st. There is no registration fee for 10 week sessions.
Dance Recital / Costume Fee
No recital fee, but parents will need to purchase
tickets (ticket prices last year were $8).
A non-refundable costume fee is required for year-long dance students participating in the recital and is due November 1st.
Child size costumes are $50 XL Child and Adult size costumes are $60. Tights to go with the costume (if necessary) range from $6-$8 per pair.
Combo classes with 2 dance styles will only perform one dance in the recital. Combo classes with 3 dance styles will perform 2 dances in the recital.
Payment and Fees
1. Tuition for 2012-2013 season is due in (8) full monthly payments for: August, September, October, November, January, February, March and April, plus (2) half payments in December and May.
2. Tuition is due on the 8th of each month and auto billing is required unless you prepay before the 8th. If a payment is made in the office before the 8th of the month, your credit card on file will not be charged.
3. Any account unpaid after the 8th of the month, including declined autodrafts, will be assessed a $10 late fee. There will be a $25 fee charged for checks returned due to insufficient funds.
4. We do not send out monthly invoices. 'Tuition Due' reminders will be posted in the studio. You may view your account online at any time by logging into our customer portal.
5. Tuition for dance is based on an annual fee for 35 weeks of classes (dance photo week and dress rehearsal for the recital count as classes). This annual fee is divided into 8 full payments Aug/Sept/Oct/Nov/Jan/Feb/March/April and 2 half payments in Dec/May. No refunds or credits will be given for unattended classes. Please refer to the make up policy for missed lessons.
6. Tuition for music is grouped in sets of (4) lessons, except in December and May which are group in sets of (2) lessons. Dress rehearsal for the Spring Recital will count as a lesson. 8 full payments are due Aug/Sept/Oct/Nov/Jan/Feb/March/April and 2 half payments in Dec/May. Please refer to the make up policy for missed lessons.
7. The following fees are nonrefundable: Registration Fee, Costume Fee, Tuition for Camps, and Recital Tickets.
8. Costume Fees for dancers participating in the Spring Recital are due November 1st. Child sizes Extra-Small to Child Large are $50. Extra-Large Child-Adult sizes are $60. Tights to go with costume (if needed) are $6-$8 per pair. Any costumes ordered after the initial order is placed will incur an additional $15 shipping fee. Matching shoes for Hip Hop classes will be selected by the instructor prior to Photo Day. Parents will be responsible for purchasing these shoes.
9. There is not a recital fee, but you will need to purchase recital tickets. Tickets are $8 each. Each family will have the opportunity to purchase at least (6) tickets.